FULL CIRCLE

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a long while since I have written a blog post on my university page. However, I want to express my thoughts and wishes to those who have recently finished the final module, and to those who are in the midst of their dissertations. 

Despite graduating in February 2021, my intake has not received our graduation so it all still feels slightly surreal. To have a BA Hons in my credentials. 

I recently took part in some qualitative data collection, and I was interviewed as part of that person's final dissertation report. I really enjoyed the process of  being interviewed, where the tables had turned and I was the one being analysed. 

My all time favourite saying is:

"DO YOUR FUTURE SELF A FAVOUR AND WORK HARD NOW"

I am afraid I cannot cite this, as I have no idea where it came from... back in 2013. 




Comments

Popular Posts