The End is Nigh

 Just a quick note to say...


WE DID IT


I cannot quite believe that I submitted my final dissertation. I am slightly apprehensive about the oral presentations, as the last time I presented a formal speech was in 2014 at school. I will be presenting my artefact on 8th January 2021 at 09 00. In preparation for it, I will make a brief PowerPoint as a visual tool to explain my findings and journey of the course. I am not entirely sure what will be right or wrong, but I suppose that has been the beauty of the whole self-discovery of my professional practice. 

The excitement of viewing other students' artefacts is real. Having been a distance learner, I have kept in touch with a few students, but it is not the same experience as being on campus or participating in real-life lectures. Therefore, there will be some students who I have never spoken with, where I have no idea what they have based their research project on. I hope everyone will enjoy my dance video to spoken words! 

I am going to take some initiative and do some research around how to present findings, how to give a clear public speech etc... after all, this presentation contributes to my final grade! 

Any thoughts, comments, ideas, please put below. 


WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS. 

Comments

Popular Posts