Qualitative Data Analysis

In the second module of the BAPP course, the dissimilarities between qualitative and quantitative data are introduced. After finishing my first draft of my data analysis, I wanted to recap these differences to find meaning in what qualitative data I found from my literature research and carrying out of semi-structured interviews. Particularly for those in module 2, these videos are relevant for the preparation of your inquiry. However, it is also beneficial for module 1 students who are defining their practice and about to embark on choosing their inquiry topic. I have found the following videos to be very useful:



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1lIDqpYqO0 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peQBZNWM6w8


Comments

  1. Hi Serina,
    I've just watched through these videos and they are really useful for module 2. It has made me really question my analysis plan and I'm going to go back and look at it- Thank you! Alys :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts