Quick Self Reminder for Approaching Data Collection

I am getting through my interviews now, and making notes as I go. I felt I had to brush up on my module 2 handbook again, which is full of gems when it comes to tools for self-reflection, self-awareness and the foundation of pre-analysis. 


What you know frames how you understand the world.

What you recognise you don't know reflects how you value what you know.

What you do not recognise you don't know challenges and shakes your sense of negotiating the world, change, and can feel threatening to how you identify who you are. 

(p38 of the ACI3622 handbook)


And remember... "Experience is knowledge" - Dewey. 




Comments

  1. Hope the interviews are going well. I felt much better once I had got going with them , and sure you do too. Best of luck with the rest of your data collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lois! Best of luck with the rest of your module 3 journey too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts