Mind Mapping to Clear Head Space

Hello everyone. I felt slightly lost this weekend, in terms of the direction of my module 3 inquiry process. So, I decided to just re-read the handbook and create some mind maps on some vital questions. I have finished my interviews, made rough notes of those. Collected quite a lot of literature; books, videos, articles, podcasts. I now need to piece the jigsaw of literature together into emerging themes, and write up my first draft of my literature review. I am looking forward to the analysis section, but lately find myself procrastinating... 


1. What am I curious about (sense of wonders)?




2. What IS my inquiry? What has shaped my inquiry? What do I want to find out? What have I learnt/benefitted from so far? 





My next mind map is going to be a question that is stated in p34 of the ACI3633 handbook. 

3. How might the literature, articles, books, the resources you access, performances you watch offer you something more than you knew, challenge your way of thinking about something by offering an alternative? 




Comments

  1. Hi Serina, I am really enjoyed your posts. You have shared some really interesting ideas on this map and it has helped me with some of my own thoughts for my Module One essay. It's great to see how mapping can be so beneficial - this is something I will continue to do throughout my learning journey. Thank you for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts