Welcoming New Students

 This is just a quick post to say WELCOME NEW STUDENTS! 

I have just had my tutorial with my supervisor - Adesola. This post is to encourage all students to start and keep the blog community alive. Let's share and discuss on this networking platform. Do not fret about the length of your blog post, sometimes the shorter the better. Whether your blog post is about something you have read, a theory you have discovered, a pondering thought you had on public transport, a podcast episode, a Ted Talk... GET SHARING! 

Love,

Serina  - Student Voice Rep for BAPP. 

Comments

  1. Hi Serina, thank you for this post. I often worry my blog posts don't have enough content or aren't long enough and so choose not to post rather than just get something short out there. This term I have decided that a few lines is better than no lines and so plan to blog or comment on blogs much more often. Your post was very helpful - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Serina, your post was very helpful. Im starting Module One and it's lovely to know that the community of BAPP students are so encouraging and supportive. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Serina, thank you for your post! I'm starting module one and it was a comfort to read what you said about not worrying about short posts and just writing about all the bits and pieces we discover. I hope to engage with our community a lot and feel positive knowing it is a supportive environment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Serina, Thank you for your help so far, also on the fb page. Good to know blogs can be short and sweet. I love the look of you blog. Im struggling to navigate the back door of the blog to get it to look nice, any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts